Cloth Mask - Daisies
This variant is currently sold out
FINAL SALE - Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final for this item. There are no exchanges or returns.
Each EleStory mask is handmade by an expert seamstress in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is designed to have a curvature that goes over the nose and adjustable elastic loops around the ears that help to shape the contours of the face for better fit. We recommend re-tying the elastic to fit, and then tucking the knots into the casing before washing.
Details & Care
- Adult (large): 8.5" L x 5.5" H (22 cm x 14 cm)
Child (9-13 yo): 7.5" L x 5" H (19.7 cm x 12.7 cm) This size is a little larger than the child (9-13y) size for other colors
- Adult (small) and Child (4-8 yo) sizes are not available for this colorway
- Made with 2 layers of soft, breathable cotton
- Includes an inner "pocket" for disposable filters (filter not included)
- Does not include nose wire
- Hand/machine wash in warm water & soap, hang to dry or tumble dry low. Warm iron when necessary
WARNING: We do not recommend masks worn by children 2 and under, or children who do not have the ability to remove them. Adult supervision is required for children while wearing masks.
In order to help slow help slow the spread of COVID-19, the CDC has recommended that the general public wear cloth masks for our protection. While EleStory cloth masks offer some level of protection, please note that these are not medical masks and therefore, may not effectively block liquids, germs, or viruses, including the COVID-19 virus. EleStory cloth masks are in no way a substitute for surgical masks, filtering respirators (like the N95 masks), or liquid barrier protection. For full legal disclaimer please go to our FAQ page.