*In Stock* Cloth Masks (Adult & Child) - Rainbows
This variant is currently sold out
Get One, Give one!
For every cloth mask purchased, elestory will donate one medical grade mask to a local hospital in need. Thank you for helping us to make a difference.
Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final for this item. There are no exchanges or returns.
Ready to ship - All items in an order ships together. If a ready to ship item and a pre-sale item are ordered together, the order will ship out once the pre-order item is ready.
Details & Care
- FAQ page for masks
- Adult masks measure 8.5" x 5.75" (fits most men & women)
- Child masks measure 7.75" x 5" (best for children 4-9 yo)
- Each mask consists of two layers: a layer of premium cotton and cotton lining
- Has filter pocket (filter not included)
- Does not include nose wire
- Each mask comes with pre-tied elastics that is inserted through the casing and can be re-tied to fit. We opted for a much softer and comfortable elastic than the typical commercial elastic that also requires a bit more care. We highly recommend tucking the knots back into the casing to avoid the ends of the elastic from fraying in the wash and also to give you a clean look.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap, lay flat or tumble dry low. Warm iron when necessary
- Handcrafted beautifully in the San Francisco Bay Area
WARNING: We do not recommend masks worn by children 2 and under, or children who do not have the ability to remove them. Adult supervision is required for children while wearing masks.
The CDC has recommended that the general public wear cloth masks for our protection. Our masks are in no way a replacement for the N95 masks that medical professionals are required to wear. These can act as covers for disposable masks or be worn alone.