Garden Lace Dress
This variant is currently sold out
Note: This is a Pre-Order item shipping week of May 6th. Items in the same order will ship together.
When ordering for an event, please choose Overnight or Express Shipping and note your deadline in the comments field. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
For a very limited time, pick up an exclusive Dainty Cheeks x EleStory collab Bunny in Garden Lace! Collaboration ends April 25th.
She'll have butterflies in her tummy when she finds out that she matches momma in Garden Lace for women!
Watch her transform into a sweet Garden Fairy as soon as she puts on this gorgeous dress! Designed and made from the most exquisite custom floral embroidery, this fresh new girls' design features a soft sweetheart shaped front yoke and a generously gathered, flowy skirt that is layered with a soft ivory tulle, and then lined with a lightweight nude cotton sateen for extra fullness and twirls. Perfect for that special tea party, flower girl, or just a day in the park exploring!
And we are crazy about all the details of this dress: a soft velvet ribbon in moss adorns the empire waist of the front skirt, while the two layers of tulle are laboriously and beautifully purl-edge finished, giving it a sweet raw edge look. Two of the same luxuriously soft velvet ribbons tie into a beautiful bow in the back of the neck. Elasticized skirt hug her snugly but gently in the back.
Due to the unique embroidery design and the way in which the dresses are laid out by hand and cut, each piece will truly be one-of-a-kind in that different parts of the embroidery details will be featured. Smaller sizes 12/18m and 18/24m will naturally have less embroidery as the dress is overall much shorter in length (see lifestyle photos of dress on baby girl). The hem of the tulle layers are designed to have unfinished hem, while the cotton lining is finished with baby hem.
Details & Care
- Dress: 100% polyester tulle with cotton embroidery
- Lining: 100% cotton voile
- Velvet ribbon trim
- Hand wash in cold water or machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- Lay flat or air dry out of direct sunlight
- Handmade expertly and proudly in San Francisco
- Dress fits true to size, and could be a midi to maxi length depending on the child's height. If maxi length is desired, consider sizing up.
- Split sizes are generally based off of the larger size, so for example, a 2/3T is closer to a size 3T.
- Older child model is a petite 7 year old wearing our size 6/7, while baby model is 18m but wearing a size up (closer to our sample size 2/3T length), hence the floor length. Please refer to our measurement chart below to determine the right size for your child.
|Size||Chest Circumference||Total Length (excluding ribbon)|