Garden Lace Maxi Dress (Women)
$ 198.00 was $ 268.00
This variant is currently sold out
Matches perfectly with our Girls' Garden Lace Dress.
Be a nymph in the garden in our beautifully embroidered Garden Lace Maxi dress. Custom made richly embroidered, yet soft tulle is designed, cut, and sewn to perfection in this understated ethereal dress. The simple and flattering silhouette bring the eye to the gorgeous floral embroidery details that take your breath away instantly.
Featuring a unique yoke design that has a flattering v-neck and (an elasticized) soft ruching under the bust to give you room when you need it (making it also maternity and nursing-friendly!). The back waist seam is curved and a slight drop below the natural waist, giving you an elegant elongated back. Raw hem treatment is a design choice that gives fluidity to the overall. Due to the unique embroidery design and the way the dresses are cut, each piece will truly be one-of-a-kind in that different parts of the embroidery details will be featured.
An invisible zipper under the left arm helps keep the bodice tapered to the body while allowing for easy slipping on and off. We selected a superior YKK zipper custom-made in Georgia, USA that is made to withstand lots of wear and designed to glide through and not catch on this delicate lace fabric...because it's the little details that matter most to us.
Comes with the softest light nude colored maxi length silky rayon jersey knit slip, making it amazingly comfortable to wear all day long.
Perfect for making memories: bridal party, maternity, engagement photos, or even just a date night with your love!
Details & Care
- Dress: 100% polyester netting with cotton embroidery
- Slip: 95% rayon/5% spandex
- Hand wash in cold water or machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- Lay flat or air dry out of direct sunlight
- Handmade expertly and proudly in San Francisco
- Fits true to size, meant to have ease and not super fitted. If a tighter fit is desired and you're in between sizes, consider sizing down
- Mommas in exterior photos are both 5'5" and wear a size Small, baby girl is 18m old wearing a sample that is a size up, where as older girl is 7 wearing a size 6/7.
- Expectant momma in interior shots is usually a M but wearing our Small size for a more snug fit. Her little one is 6 wearing a size 6/7.
- Please note that when worn, the garment may lengthen by a couple of inches. If shorter length is desired, any tailor can easily shorten garment.
- 58" (147 cm) total length (size M)
- XS = 0-2, S = 4-6, M = 8-10, L = 12-14, XL = 16